We teamed up with Julia from "Ice Cream with Jules" to create this absolutely delicious No-Churn Double Chocolate Waffle Cone Ice Cream recipe!
You can watch the video on Instagram here. Or read the ingredients + instructions below!
For the White Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate
- 2 Tbsps Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 9 Muddy Bites
For the Chocolate Ganache
- 1/4 Cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- Add the white chocolate to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave it in 30 second increments until it’s melted, stir until it’s smooth. Pour in 1/3 of the heavy whipping cream and stir until smooth.
- Add in the sugar and stir until it’s combined with the heavy cream. Pour in another third of the heavy whipping cream, stir until combined. Then stir in the last third of the heavy cream. The white chocolate mixture should be smooth and a little thicker now. Stir in the Vanilla extract.
- Pour the white chocolate ice cream mixture into a freezer safe container.
- Add the semi-sweet chocolate chips to a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave it in 30 second increments until it’s melted, stir until it’s smooth. Stir in the one tablespoon of heavy whipping cream, the chocolate mixture should be creamy.
- Transfer the chocolate ganache to a ziplock back. Press the air out of the bag and seal it shut. Snip the corner off the bag, and drizzle half the chocolate ganache across the white chocolate ice cream.
- Add three Muddy Bites to a ziplock back. Press the air out the bag and seal it shut. Use the back of a spoon to just barely break up the Muddy Bites. Sprinkle half the crushed Muddy Bites onto the ice cream. Use a spoon to swirl in the chocolate ganache and Muddy Bites.
- Press three whole Muddy Bites into the ice cream.
- Drizzle the remaining chocolate ganache across the white chocolate ice cream, sprinkle the remaining Muddy Bites on top, and finish with three more whole Muddy Bites.
- Place the ice cream in the freezer and freeze for at least 5 hours or until it’s completely frozen. Then scoop and enjoy!