One of the best parts about our little cones is our fun shape! Especially when it comes to making fun and unique desserts, sure to wow your guests with very little work on your part.
This Halloween Party Dessert is super easy to make, sweet and spooky! Not to mention, it requires little ingredients and little prep time. You can make it last minute for your parties or even use it as a fun and yummy kid friendly halloween activity.
Muddy Bites Monster Cup
Video tutorial on our Instagram here.
- Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Peanut Butter Candies
- Chocolate Pudding
- Gummy Worms
- Candy Eyes
- Muddy Bites (any flavor!)
- Crumble your cookies in a ziploc bag with a rolling pin or a meat tenderizer over a cutting board.
- Prepare Chocolate Pudding and refrigerate.
- Take your Muddy Bites and place a small amount of frosting near the tip of the cone and place your candy eyes on top to let set.
- Now, layer your crumbled cookies, peanut butter cookies, and pudding all in order 2x
- Place four gummy worms on the top layer of your cup.
- Insert two of your Muddy Bites you had setting aside on the top layer of pudding and gummy worms
- Lastly, cover this top layer with a light layer of crumbled cookies for a dirt effect!