It’s National Whipped Cream Day and we’re celebrating the best way we know how - an ice cream sundae loaded with whipped cream!
This time, we’re putting together a timeless classic, the banana split (with a Muddy Bites twist)! This easy dessert is loaded with bananas, 3 flavors of ice cream, strawberries, pineapples, whipped cream, and Milk Chocolate Muddy Bites.
The best part about our version of a Banana Split? It replaces the typical crunchy peanuts with our crunchy waffle cone snacks, so it’s the perfect alternative for those with nut allergies!
For this recipe, you’ll need:
- 1 medium banana, peeled and split lengthwise
- 1 scoop each vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh strawberries or 1 tablespoon strawberry ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons pineapple chunks or 1 tablespoon pineapple ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- Milk Chocolate Muddy Bites
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 2 maraschino cherries
Watch the video on Instagram - Enjoy and let us know what you think!