Indulgence meets pure bliss in this easy cheesecake recipe topped with White Chocolate Muddy Bites! Prepare your taste buds for this cheesecake that combines this creamy dessert with the irresistible crunch of our chocolate filled waffle cones. Yes, you read that right! We're taking cheesecake to a whole new level by crowning it with our bite-sized snacks.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs (170g)
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar (can substitute white)
- 7 Tablespoons butter melted
- 32 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature (910g)
- 1 cup sugar (200g)
- ⅔ cups sour cream (160g)
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs room temperature, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Prepare Graham Cracker crust by combining graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and brown sugar. Add melted butter and combine ingredients well.
- Pour crumbs into a 9” Springform pan and press into the bottom of your pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowladd cream cheese and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Add sugar and stir again.
- Add sour cream, vanilla extract, and salt, and stir until well-combined.
- With mixer on low speed, gradually add lightly beaten eggs,stirring just until each egg is just incorporated.
- Pour cheesecake batter into springform pan.
- Transfer to the center rack of your oven and bake on 325F (160C) for about 75 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on top of the oven for 10 minutes. Gently loosen the crust from the inside of the springform pan.
- Allow cheesecake to cool another 1-2 hours or until near room temperature before transferring to refrigerator. Cool for a few hours before serving. Enjoy!