If you were to ask our team, about 90% of them would say their favorite Muddy Bites flavor is actually WHITE Chocolate. It is so creamy, not overly sweet and balances perfectly with our crunchy cones. Even people who don’t usually like white chocolate, change their mind when they try these delicious little cones!
Given that today is National White Chocolate Day, we want to share with you a super simple recipe that perfectly pairs with our white chocolate cones.
- 4 Graham Crackers
- 1 Bag of white chocolate Muddy Bites
- 3 Tbsp of melted butter
White Choc Cheesecake Filling:
- 8oz cream cheese (softened for 2-5 hours)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 White Chocolate flavored pudding packet
- 1 container of cool whip (defrosted)
- Leave cream cheese and cool whip out for 2-5 hours to soften
- Add cream cheese and vanilla to mixer and whisk
- Add pudding packet to mixer and whisk
- Add in cool whip to mixer and whisk
- Crush graham crackers and put into food processor along with one bag of white chocolate muddy bites and melted butter, process until fine mixture.
- Lastly, layer your parfait with your Muddy Bites graham crust, white chocolate cheesecake filling, we added raspberries and marshmallows but feel free to add your favorite fruits or mix ins, then top of with one more layer of white chocolate filling and White Chocolate Muddy Bites of course!
If you give this recipe a try, please tag us on social media and let us know what you think!