This football shaped dessert dip is filled with peanut butter and topped with chocolate chips, making it the perfect treat for Football Sunday.
Serve it with your favorite flavor of Muddy Bites and your guaranteed to be the MVP of the football season!
For this recipe, you’ll need:
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Chocolate sprinkles or chocolate chips for the outside of the football
- White chocolate or frosting for the football laces
- Add butter, cream cheese, and peanut butter to a bowl and mix. Mix in vanilla.
- Add powdered sugar, ½ cup at a time, and mix until combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Turn out mixture on a large sheet of waxed paper. Use your hands to form into a football shape
- Cover in sprinkles or chocolate chips. Pipe on the laces using melted white chocolate or some leftover frosting and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with Muddy Bites and enjoy!