Dig into these chocolate chip cookies with a delicious surprise addition, Muddy Bites!
We know what you’re thinking - cookies on cookies?! We say why not enjoy the best bite of the cone in one of the best and most iconic desserts. Muddy Bites take the traditional chocolate chip cookie and turn it into a decadent, crunchy and special treat for any event, from a children’s birthday party to a classy dinner party.
There’s no need for a special occasion to enjoy the combination of two American classics, the chocolate chip cookie and the best bite of the sundae cone, rolled into one treat! Try them out for yourself and let us know what you think. We’re sure that this is a classic in the making, too!
Muddy Bites Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough (or other flavor dough - get creative!)
- Muddy Bites (any flavor!)
- Chill your favorite cookie dough for 30 minutes so the cookies stay soft and don’t flatten out when baking
- Cut Muddy Bites up into small chunks (pro tip: gently crunch them in the bag! Be sure not to go too crazy or they’ll end up too small)
- Place spooned cookie dough in preheated 350 degrees oven for 8-10 min
- Add Muddy Bites on top and bake for the last 2-4 minutes
- Enjoy the best last bite on top of your cookie - don’t forget to share!
- Feel free to serve with milk or our personal favorite, a scoop of ice cream ala mode!
These cookies are sure to please even the pickiest eaters, because who can resist a crunchy, chocolatey waffle cone bite IN a chocolate chip cookie?! Try them out today and don’t forget to tag us on Instagram for a chance to be featured on our story!